A big thank you to CPR and Pioneer Lanes for hosting Dollar Bowling Night! While it was storming outside with tornado warnings, we were having a blast and had no idea about the terrible weather! As Allison form 1E said “Bowl away your worries!” and “Time flies when you’re having fun!” I did learn that I am actually pretty bad at bowling and should probably go more than every 5 years so I don’t look so bad in front of the residents.
Some fun facts about the benefits of bowling are:
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Bowling helps promote muscle exercise of the lower body
- Approximately 2 million bowlers socialize and bowl together each week in leagues throughout America
- Bowling helps you slim down by speeding up your metabolism
- By engaging in physical activity, bowling allows us to relieve daily stress